ABOUT RUKMINI VIDYALAY NGO
RUKMINI VIDYALAYA (Weaker Section, Weaker Federation) was established in the year 1960. By a group of Individuals led by Mr. Divesh P. Tripathi for addressing the plight of certain sections of society distinguishable for their high vulnerability quotient owing to maps & constructions featured in societal make up. With almost 55 years of existence & most honest of intentions the organization, incorporated as a society has touched the lives of thousands of people especially women & children hailing from lowest strata of society & thereby adding meaning to their otherwise uneventful, directions & Mundane existence. Every drop in the ocean counts has been the guiding light for the organization. Thigh there has been small interventions at individual, group or community level but every small step has yielded big chunks of scene of accomplishments.
RUKMINI VIDYALAYA (Weaker Section, Weaker Federation) U.P. is a non-governmental, not for profits, voluntary organization. The societies are registered under govt. of NCT of Delhi as per society’s registration act-21, 1860. Registration no.-429/1960 dated 25th Nov, 1960. The organization for the 55 years is engaged in various activities of enhancing the socio-economic condition for rural & urban masses in general and poorest of poor among them in Particular. It has pursued holistic approach for integrated development of people in the rural/urban areas of Uttar Pradesh.
Gerontology has been main area of concern, education, Health, child development, skill development, Awareness generation & sensitization, Livelihoods, women Empowerment, Youth work, community development are recently it has attempted to make its presence felt in area of SHG and PLHA (People living with HIV/AIDS)
The society is registered u/s 80G and 12 a (a) of the income tax act, 1961. The office of the commissioner of income Tax has issued a Permanent Account Number (PAN) to the society.
Aims & Objectives
- To promote inter-state and international contacts, exchange of thought and enlighten About the global humanitarian interest without disconnection of class, color, creed or Religion by providing a meeting round in the homely and healthy atmosphere.
- To provide opportunities for physical, moral, cultural and social education by organizing seminars, workshops, symposium, exhibitions, meetings, discussion and talk, cultural and sports meet, adventure programme and other social gatherings/programs.
- To promote and develop entrepreneurship among the unemployed personal of the area of operation through vocational training, professional education/training, financial and technical assistance.
- To foster friendly relationship between rural and urban people and work for the weaker society.
- To enable children to be children, play, think, laugh and grow as children.
- To create socio-economic-cultural awareness among people.
- Health, Education and Culture.
- To organize people, especially the women, to take initiative for their own development.
- To motivate people for judicious utilization of local resources.
- To inculcate knowledge among the people to take action for restoration of ecological balance and eco harmony.
- To provide and arrange need based training to the rural folk, men and women to upgrade their knowledge and improve their skill to become socio-economically self-reliant.
- To take action against environment pollution and harnessing the power of nature through proper utilization of renewable energy.
- To emphasis the need for education as the first step to fight against poverty.
- To work for the sustainable development of the people through participatory process.
- To promote organized marketing of people’s Tailoring Training.
- To organize National Integration Camps in different part of India.
- To promote the concept of Gender Justice and Child Welfare.
- To organize educational tours including Mountaineering and Trekking for youth groups.
- To promote, propagate and educate about the healthy life style.
- To promote and protect child right.
- To organize explore fund raising efforts/initiative for the fulfillment of the objectives of the organization by mobilization of financial assistance/donations from Government, National or International agencies.
- To amalgamate any society, association, institutions, company or other body whether corporate or not, take over the properties, assets, liabilities and engagements of any such body.
- To affiliate or work in co-operation with institutions or societies whether national or international, which have similar objects, aims and objectives.